(Parties, Weddings, Birthdays, etc)
|DAYS||Half-Day (8 hours)||Full-Day|
A $2,500 refundable damage deposit authorization is required 90 days prior to your event.
EVENT BOOKING DETAILS
A 50% non-refundable booking retainer and signed agreement are required to reserve a date. The remaining balance is due ninety (90) days prior to your event. A $1000 refundable damage deposit is required for all events.
Each half or full-day booking will require a non-refundable $400 cleaning and restocking fee.
All events must end no later than midnight. At least one hour must be allotted for teardown within the rental timeframe. Additional charges for events that check out past 1 am. Events after 6 pm and/or events with alcohol will require a hired HPD security officer(s) at an additional fee.
Use of The Juliana’s tables and chairs are included in the booking rate within the allotted timeframe. Table and chair setup, breakdown, and room flips are not included and must be carried out by your planner/coordinator.
We require that all events have a professional planner or day-of coordinator on-site. Refer to our preferred vendor list for planners. You must be at least 25 years old to book the space.
Surcharge pricing will vary for holidays and holiday weekends (including Labor Day, Cinco de Mayo, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years), as well as multi-day and/or corporate activations.
Bathroom attendants, custom valet parking, and additional add-ons are available at booking.
- Exterior Seated: up to 150 seated if utilizing all exterior spaces including the lawn, patio, and terrace
- Interior Seated: up to 50 seated in the atrium
- Standing: 225 people for comfortable standing room in all combined spaces
- Total interior: 1,352 sq ft
- Interior first floor: 760 sq ft
- Exterior covered terrace: 975 sq ft
- Exterior covered side patio: 400 sq ft
- Exterior lawn: 1,100 sq ft
- Total land space: 0.95 acres
- Bathrooms: 2
- On-site parking spaces: 5
Current Amenities Include:
- Table and chairs for up to 150
- Bar top tables
- Milk truck exterior photo op (an additional $650 fee for utilizing the milk truck interior serving station with electrical)
- Outdoor evening lighting
- Multi-room sound system with volume zoning and microphone capability
- Upstairs lounge/bridal suite
- Two bathrooms
- High-speed wifi
- Prep kitchen